jaye’s spot

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Freebie WordArt X 2

I decided to put up the one I used for my template layout and then was in the mood to create another. I was talking with my brother and he inspired me to use the second quote. I'm very fortunate in that we enjoy a wonderful relationship, he's not only my brother but my friend. So enjoy!


Download; Determination


Download: Branches


*If there is no name attributed to the quote either in the quote or in the TOU, then it means it was by 'unknown' or 'anonymous'. I will either put who the quote was by with the quote or in the TOU.


Don't know if I'll keep this pace up, I've just been in 'the mood' the last couple of days. If you would like the opportunity to pick up a fantastic freebie kit, hop over to my fellow Wonder Girl Jen's blog Jen*uine Artistry and start downloading. The kit is called Summer Sun Dress and the colours are so fun!!

1 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jul [LA 02:55am, NY 04:55am, UK 09:55am, OZ 07:55pm]).