jaye’s spot

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Did It!

Franziska has a new kit out and it looks so cool! I love the colours and everything, it's very different from her previous works. Edgier would be the best way to describe it, but still with wonderful flair that I love about her designs.
Here it is Bohemian Rock Candy which you can find at Scrap Orchard and at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Seeing the name my first thought was "is she a Queen fan?", just wondering as I love that band.

What did I do? Well I went out on a limb, I applied for my first CT call. Just thought I'd give it a shot and we'll see what happens. It's a designer who's kits I really like and I know she has a great following so we'll see. You never know unless you try :) I'll keep you updated, regardless of the outcome.

I'm working on another freebie, was going to have it done today but I got distracted. I love the way text paths look and in PSE you can't do them. In PSP you can and I have PSP 9 but removed it from the computer as it looked daunting and confusing. Well I reinstalled it and.......it still looks daunting and confusing, lol. Now I want to figure out how to make text paths so I can put them in my layouts from PSE. Hopefully I'll have a wordart in a cool shape for you, we'll see how quickly I can figure it out......or should I say obsess about it. Maybe I'm feeling a template.

0 comments: