jaye’s spot

Friday, December 12, 2008

Wow!! It's been a while and freebie info.

Geez I had an audience of two who read my blog and then I went and disappeared by moving. So I have to start all over again to gain my two readers back, LOL.

My Scrapping news hasn't really changed. I'm still a Moderator over at Scrap Orchard and have my CT duties with Shauna and Kami. Franziska has left Sunshine Studio Scraps and is now over at Scrapbook Graphics with Monica..........still have both those CT's going on. Of course I'm still a Wonder Girl at Sun and continue with the Plums and Moon Scraps on their CT. Needless to say I need to adopt a family so I can take more pics, LOL.


I can say that Scrap Orchard is starting the 12 Days of Christmas, today being the first day.


and the featured designer for Dec. 12 is Matahati Designs with 50% off her store. Hit the Market at Scrap Orchard to see who is Day 13th!

Also us Wonder Girls are doing our own version, 12 Days of Quick Pages using the Sunshine Designers Collaboration, Marzipan Fruit. So head over and grab some freebies.

Speaking of which....................there will be some on my blog and the rest of Kami's Peeps in the next day or two so keep an eye out!!

1 comments:

Sandy said...

Phah! Cut it out girl...you know there's more than two readers...I know of at least two more! nudge nudge wink wink. Honestly I don't know where you find the time to all the stuff you get accomplished...and then you revamp your blog into this gorgeousness!