jaye’s spot

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Teri!

I am a little late in posting this, but I want to wish a wonderful friend Teri a very happy birthday. I hope your day was filled with joy and happiness. I did wish her a happy birthday on her birthday which by the time you are reading this was yesterday, lol.




Well it's up and running and hopping away!! What's that? I know you're asking. This incredible new site to hang out at, DigiScrapAddicts. Already have chances to win great kits from designers, happy fun chatter going on in the forums, gorgeous layouts filling the gallery and the 'official' opening isn't until April 1!

Come on over and enjoy the fun!!

I'm hoping to have another freebie posted for you tomorrow. Do you need the PNG files? I'm asking because that is what takes me sooooo long, saving each individual file, lol. If not needed then I can go a lot quicker!!

Have a wonderful day!! Signing out, jaye

0 comments: