jaye’s spot

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hockey season is now over

Well the B~man had his semi final game today. They played well but just couldn't get the puck to bounce their way. Certainly not for lack of trying, I think Braeden led the team with shots poor guy just couldn't get it in. He and his linemates had some wonderful passes and setups too. They lost 3-1 with B~man scoring the only goal, think he finished the season with the most goals for his team. Today was bittersweet in another way as well, it was the last time he wore the jersey for his hockey center. He will be donning a new jersey next season due to the move. We finished out the season with the old one but next year he goes from being a 'Capital' to a 'Star'.
Rain.........rain................rain........................rain..................rain....................rain.................rain....................
that's what it did all day today. Of course, it's the weekend, what else would it do? The temp was decent just the water falling from the sky kind of ruined the whole thing. I am so ready for winter to be over, shut off the furnace, open the windows and breathe fresh air...........ahhh so ready.
Of course I'm not ready for my 'warm weather' wardrobe. Kind of worried that things won't fit, I have gained so much weight since Christmas it's not even funny. What doesn't help is my body is in constant pain, achy and mainly in the joints.....................need to get off my butt and get moving. Hoping that nicer weather will inspire me to walk, especially now that I no longer live on a highway but a neighbourhood with sidewalks. Think the ex will give me the dog back so I have someone to walk with?
No freebie tonight but I am working on another template..........ok I have it mostly finished was just too lazy to make the preview and save the layers as PNG files as well :">
Wow, I blogged 2 nights in a row!! Could this be the start of something? I doubt it but it was worth a shot, lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, i downloaded a QP from you but now i can't find that post so i am leaving the comment on this post. sorry. anyways, i just wanted to let you know that i used the QP and loved it. you can see it here.
http://butterflygypsy.wordpress.com/2009/03/12/new-layout-cousins/