jaye’s spot

Monday, July 6, 2009

Thanks Yous and Ramblings

Another gorgeous sunny day today.............and I hid inside and admired the warmth from indoors. How sad is that? Truth is the sun and I don't get along very well, you are talking to someone who burns through the sunroof in her vehicle. So as much as I like being outside, when I walk out and can feel the sun I retreat back indoors.

Today is the big day................the consult with the orthodontist for the B-man. *sigh* Not looking forward to the looooong list of expenses this is going to hit. That vacation that I have have been dying to take for the last three years is not only on the back burner, but on someone else's stove in another country, lol.

Anyway a friend (thanks Teri) brought to my attention some miswording in my TOU that makes it look like anything from is not S4H or can't be used for cards etc. That is so not me, lol. Please feel free to create cards, calendars and yes my stuff is S4H. If you would like a copy of my updated TOU then please email me (jayediddesigns att gmail dott com) or leave a message here and I'll make sure to send it to you. I will tell you that anything new from me will have the updated TOU in it.

I also want to give a shout out to Elaine.........thanks for the vote of confidence and the wonderful comment, I really appreciate it. B~man is doing the sleepover thing at a friends and I may just sit and addon to one of my projects and post here. Think I have four in the works right now, just need to be finished off, lol. I get going and then decide I'm bored with the colours so move on to a different one.

Although Big Brother starts Thursday night so my butt will be planted firmly in front of the TV that night. This is when I wish I had a laptop that was useful (can anyone say Dell Inspiron 1510....14 GB HD? Yep outdated or what?), didn't overheat and the battery lasted longer than 10 minutes. Laptop fairy please come and visit me, an nice pink Dell or the fancy white HP is all I'm asking for, hehehehe.
Til next time................have a good one!!

1 comments:

redheadrev said...

Aw, thanks for the shout-out! :) See, you may not hear from me, but I'm lurking! lol!