jaye’s spot

Friday, July 3, 2009

Where have I been?

I think I got lost somewhere in cyberland. I just realized how long it's been since my last post.......wow! I won't bore you with all the unexciting events in my life but I will say that school is out and I am now officially on summer vacation!!

I made this layout that I am really proud of. So proud of my idea that I turned the layout into a template. I used the collab Americana by Ziggle Designs and Tracie Stroud to scrap my Canada Day pictures.

Here is the kit, my layout and following that is the template. So to my fellow Canadians I hope you had a good one!! You can click on the image of the template or on the words Canada Flag underneath it.

Enjoy and of course the usual stuff, don't share the link, send them here........you know the drill.
Download: Canada Flag

Hopefully I won't be gone so long........................

3 comments:

techia said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Heather said...

Thank you! Mom is Canadian, so I'll do something for her!

April said...

Awesome!!! Thank you so much. this is perfect for our half Canadian family. Thanks for sharing.