jaye’s spot

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I am here!! Updated the blog

Yep I'm here. I have a long winded post and a freebie set for tomorrow. Today I worked on updated my blog for Fall. I love this time of year, the colours, the smells.

I am a sweater girl and any chance I get to pull on my fave pair of jeans (that happen to be tighter then they were last time I wore them) and a comfy cozy sweater I'm happy. I love the richness of the fall palette and the beautiful show nature gives us. I watched a squirrel running around my deck yesterday morning checking in the flower pots for a place to hide his goodies.

They say Spring is about renewal and new beginnings but for me that's fall. Maybe because it was this time last year when I sold the house and moved B~man and I back to my hometown and into our condo. Hard to believe it's been a year since I said goodbye to a house and community I had lived in for 14 years. No regrets, things are much better and we are happier, that's what counts.

As you can see I updated my blog.............don't you love it?!! I do, the theme is from Pixel Geek Designs over at Scrap Orchard and was sooo easy to do with the instructions that are provided. I'm already anticipating what pics to use for my winter one, lol. Any way if you want to check out what she has available here is a link to her store; PixelGeek Designs.

0 comments: