jaye’s spot

Monday, February 22, 2010

A new prompt and yay B-man

First of all I have to give a shout out to my son and his hockey team who won their game Saturday 4-0 (unlike team Canada who lost 5-3, yes I'm pouting). B~man got moved back to defense this season but they were short 2 forwards so he got moved up. Scored the first goal of the game and collected 2 assists..............and I wasn't there! :(

OK on to today's prompt. I thought this time I would do a list. A top 10 if you will; Your top 10 favourite foods.
  1. shrimp--any way, I jut love them.
  2. pasta--prefer a white sauce or blush to tomato
  3. eggs--egg salad is my fave sandwich
  4. brussel sprouts--I know, some may think of this as weird but I do love them
  5. rice--I can just sit and eat a bowl of plain white rice with pepper
  6. popcorn--who doesn't love it?
  7. steak--grilled with Worcestershire sauce and sauteed mushrooms
  8. Honey Nut Cheerios--not just for breakfast, great as a snack with or without milk
  9. chocolate chip cookies--need I say more?
  10. corn on the cob--a true sign of summer slathered in butter
ok so what's your list?

0 comments: