jaye’s spot

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Been a beautiful week weather wise and I hope it's here to stay. I don't mind the snow but don't like that in between weather, you know when it's all gray and dingy. Seeing the sun shine and having the windows open for a bit was pure heaven...........get rid of all that 'furnace air' as I call it.

Watching Avril Lavigne's video from Alice in Wonderland right now. Gosh that girl is pretty. Of course my faves right now are Lady G (as in GaGa) and my always fave Pink. My poor son has to listen to me singing Paparazzi and So What all the time, poor kid. I say that because I can NOT sing, lol.

Who are your favourite singers/groups right now? Like everyone else mine change but I still have my old standbys who will never change, Aerosmith, Queen, Sheryl Crow, Bon Jovi (plus we have the yumminess factor). Speaking of Queen my mom and I are going to see It's a Kind of Magic on Sunday night. It's a guy who apparently is a fantastic Freddie Mercury impersonator, believe he's from Scotland, I can't wait.

Just to do a little pimping here, I'm hosting the Lottery Challenge over at Scrap Orchard, if you want to check it out. It was fun doing it, must be my month for challenges as I am also hostess for the Template Challenge over at Sunshine Studio Scraps on March 30. I am really pleased with the template I created for that challenge and it will see my blog shortly. :)

Speaking of blogs, I see alot of people really enjoyed the St. Patrick's Day Sun Blog Train. Well all I can say is keep your eyes peeled and ears open. Just saying............

0 comments: