jaye’s spot

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kaput and another freebie

The modem bit the bullet today. Translation, I was offline for the whole day!! I could have waited until Tuesday for the new one.....too long without internet. Or I could have, {gasp} gone to dialup until Tuesday....um, no I'm too darn impatient for that. Besides I did the happy dance when I finally got hi speed 5 years ago in my area, was not going to give it up. Needless to say I jumped into my truck, with gas at a $1.35 per litre and drove an hour to go pick up my new modem...........dedication? Impatience? Stupidity? Addiction? I will raise my hand to them all.

I just got Kami's (Ziggle Designs) new kit No Prince Required from Scrap Orchard. I so can't wait to play with it. Of course being the mother of a son, I won't be using it for him, but I do have twin nieces so YEAH me I get to scrap girly!!

OK, I created a 'Sand' and 'Splash' word template and added a little something something to each of them. Hope you like the little extra. Since it rained today I think I will give out the 'Splash' one. Enjoy and remember to leave me a little note letting me know you were here or on 4Shared. Not sure how long I'll keep this pace up, so come and grab while you can.


Download: *link is no longer available*

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 11:54pm] - 20 Jul [NY 01:54am, UK 06:54am, OZ 04:54pm]).

Cindyrelly said...

oh, these are wonderful templates ;) Thank You!