jaye’s spot

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just basic chatter.............yes there's a freebie as well!

You've all read a little bit about my workshop in yesterday's post, if you didn't, go read it and then come back up here. Today was day 3 and it was wonderful, enlightening, informative...all that I want it to be, but................for some reason it took me a while to get in the groove kwim? I think it was because I woke up late and had to rush, meaning I didn't get a chance to make coffee. Of course even though I was running late I HAD to stop in at Timmy's and grab myself a coffee for my hike into the city. For non-Canadians, Timmy's is for Tim Horton's which is a very popular coffee chain here. I arrive at my workshop not as late as I was worried I would be (thank you back country roads with no police on them today) and see there were 2 people who arrived at the same time. Just kind of put me 'off' at first. We did community circle which enabled me to apologize and state that I felt disconbobulated (love that word and any chance I get to use it) and was looking forward to getting set. Lo and behold, there were a few of us feeling a bit 'off'.............hmmmm, atmospheric pressure changes?

I know I've had a sinus headache and felt the pressure for the last couple of days. Need rain I think, not the thunderstorms but just some nice gentle rain. See look I changed topics in mid paragraph and am all over the place, LOL.
Reflection: Here's one for you. What person helped influence you to be the person you are today?


Here's the template...................are you ready for the great name?!


Download: TEMPLATE 10 -link no longer available

Have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

Nani said...

Thank you for the pretty template! :)

Unknown said...

Oooo, I like this one! Your designs have helped me so much in getting my scrapbook done; so thank you. Thank you!

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

:) ty ty ty for the template :)
I just used it to make a layout using kami's sk8r kit :D i posted at dst and SO and put your name in the keywords (i would link here but links always seem to get cut off in here for me!)...:)

cjpeterson38 said...

Always ready for a free template. TY!