jaye’s spot

Sunday, August 24, 2008

So Much News!

I have no idea where to start, LOL. I will probably do my usual rambling and off topic, make no sense, grammar out the window type of post. Oh yeah, there will be keyboard errors as well.......I do not make spelling errors the keyboard does not know how to type correctly what I want to say.

Scrapping news...............my guest spot with Franziska? It turned into permanent!!!!!! Yeah me, I am soooooo excited. I also hosted my very first speed scrap over at Sunshine Studios last night and this morning for the launch of her new collab Urban Solitude with Moon Scraps. It was a blast and this kit is so cool.....not only did I host the Speed Scrap but I managed to get a layout done for each session. So yes I'm very excited about this opportunity.

In other exciting news, I got word today officially. I can spill my guts......been killing me! I applied for another CT......Pineapple Plantation Designs...............well I got it!! It's temporary, guesting of course and if it works could become permanent as well. I also got asked if I would like to join Ziggle Designs CT! Yep you read it correctly within two days I got my one guest spot turned into permanent and got picked up my two more of my favourite designers to guest. What a busy last couple of days!! I may have another announcement to make as well, LOL. I still can't believe it.
Needless to say I have not sat and created a template. I'm hoping to have one ready for Monday. Be forewarned my freebies may be more sporadic as I return to work, one week left of vacation and back to work. I have my duties at Scrap Orchard, Sunshine Studio and of course my CT obligations................so I can assure you they won't be daily any longer. Probably weekly.
Previews: images are linked. Go visit and take a look at these fine products

Pineapple Plantation Designs: Funky Dots-CU friendly

Ziggle Designs: Happy

Franziska Altmann and Moon Scraps: Urban Solitude

0 comments: