jaye’s spot

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Say What?!!

In all my rush the other day I forgot to vent about my latest medical disaster. I say disaster as I always thought of myself as a pretty healthy person, not anymore. I have been having intense pain in my left shoulder for at least 3 weeks (I have a very high pain tolerance and thought it would go away) but it got to the point of shooting down my arm and making my hand numb. Keep in mind I'm left handed, have a job that requires documentation and I'm moving, LOL. Turns out it's tendenitis, pretty bad apparently.......so I'm thinking 'no big deal' until the doctor informs me that this condition can be chronic! I just stared at him, thinking 'what next?' So I'm now on an anti-inflammatory for the next 30 days, hoping that helps so I don't have to go next step which is cortisone injection. Shots don't bother me at all, just don't want to have to go that route. Oh and I'm supposed to 'rest' my shoulder/arm for the next month..............I started laughing as I told him I was moving on Oct.15 so that was very unlikely to happen. OK I've vented a bit and now feel much better. Not having a pity party just waiting for my little blcak cloud to lift so I can see the clear blue sky above me. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, is it any wonder that Eeyore was and still is my favourite character from Winnie the Pooh?
Ok it is nicer now than it was in August! Temps have been a gorgeous mid to high seventies, today is going to be eighty one. I love having all my windows open, I'm off tomorrow so it will be stripping the beds again and hanging the sheets on the line. I love to cuddle up in my sheets and smell that fresh outdoor line smell. That's what I'm going to miss about my house, I my laundry line.
Well that is my mindless chatter for today. Don't forget I will be back tomorrow with a couple of QP's using the Make it Snappy participation gift, they also have some other items from Ziggle Designs in them. I will also have the links of the other girls' blogs too so you can collect them all. Saturday I will have another freebie her to help kick off Sunshine Wonder Week, think the Anchor's Away kit for the blog hop and think Sunflowers for SWW. Again I will have links for the other girls so you can collect their great offerings!
Until then, smile and eat chocolate!!

0 comments: