jaye’s spot

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm Horrible!

I am so terrible! Here I am every night thinking 'I need to get something on my blog' and it didn't happen :(


I did get some of my mojo back and have done some new layouts that I'm really proud of. Been in a template slump though..........I know I could turn my layouts into a template but I want to do something different. I have some ideas rolling around in this head of mine so hopefully I will hav one up by the end of the weekend. I do have something in the works though...................my first kit! Yep I am in the midst of making a kit. Just have to add some elements to it and debating on making an alpha. Of course I have to see if a certain designer who has been pushing me to do this will kindly CC it for me before I put it out there.



Do you want the opportunity to win an entire store? I mean the whole kit and kaboodle!! Every little piece of product! Well all you have to do is head over to Scrap Orchard (yes my home away from home) and get yourself a lottery ticket, or two or three...............well you get the picture.



Is that not an awesome opportunity or what? OK, now I will be back before the end of the weekend and I will cross my fingers that I have something for you..............anyone out there who reads me, lol.


0 comments: