jaye’s spot

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Afternoon and Free Add on to Heaven Sent

My brother called me this morning asking what the B~man and I were doing today as he was inviting us over for a swim and bbq. B~Man was at his dad's and then headed over to a friends for another sleepover, I on the other hand was just going to be sitting here at home. So my parents and I headed over there this afternoon. It was a nice afternoon, dinner and turned into evening. I discovered a beer I actually don't mind drinking...........Bud Light with lime, may actually go purchase myself a little six pack (it'll probably last until Thanksgiving, lol)

On the way home I saw these dark figures in the field and slowed down the car, we stopped and watched 6 deer grazing as the fireflies were blinking away..............so peaceful and quiet. I could have stayed at the side of the road just watching for quite a while but I had my parents with me so we had to go.

I did add on to my portion of Heaven Sent, but only a little. If you participated in the monthly layout contest over at Sunshine Studio Scraps you will have all of this except for a few new elements. It's free so I guess you can download it again and just delete what you received :). I know it's heavy on papers but I have so much fun making papers and struggle with elements as I don't want to put 4 of the same thing just different colours, so it is a little scarce in that department. Anyway, enjoy it!! Hope you like it and maybe I'll get some mojo flowing and finish one of the other three I have started that are just sitting there. Thank you all so much for your kind comments here and at 4Shared, I really appreciate them. As always you can click on the image or down below.
Download: Heaven Sent-Add On
Until next time...........have a good one!!

14 comments:

mellybean4000 said...

Awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Jul. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Priscila said...

Thanks! The freebie are so cute!

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

thank you ! this is so cute!

Sue said...

Lovely! Thank you very much! :)

April said...

Thank you so much for this awesome freebie. I bet the deer and fireflies was a great site.

Deborah said...

Thank you.

Gwenipooh said...

really lovely kit !
thank you so much

Amor8 said...

Thanks for the kit! It's beautiful. I look forward to using it soon.

Linda V's Digital Scrapbooking said...

Thanks for the great mini kit. Love the colors.

Chel said...

beautiful! thanks.

Mincrisar said...

thx! nice add on!

NittyPearl said...

Thanks for the cute freebie
Sandra

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing this beautiful kit!