jaye’s spot

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I've Been Bitten!

Yep, I swore I wasn't going to get into it but I think now I'm hooked. There was nothing on TV and nothing on the movie channel so I decided to see what was on HBO On Demand. Well I looked under series and found True Blood which everyone is talking about. I swore that I would stay true to my Anne Rice vamps Lestat and Armand (not the horrible movie either) but I decided I'd check it out, figured I'd watch the first episode and at least give it a chance. That was seven episodes ago!! Now I want to/need to finish watching season 1 and will move on to season 2 tomorrow/today, with the insomnia in full tilt this should be an easy task.

So I'm off..........sorry no goodies tonight, I took a bit of a break from photoshop yesterday :)

0 comments: