jaye’s spot

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Busy Busy Weekend

ok, can I catch my breathe?  I will need a weekend to recover from my weekend.  B~man had a hockey game tonight at 8:30.  This was ‘the’ game as it was against his old teammates so pumped up is a great word.  Good game, physical (not in a dirty play kind of way) and ended up in a tie.  B~man played great!!

 

In a few hours I will be getting up to make some sandwiches and getting crackers and cheese together as we are off to a soccer tournament early in the morning.  It is supposed to be freezing cold to boot…..not a happy camper am I.  Doesn’t help that I don’t particularly like soccer.  The home and another hockey game, but this one is on home ice.

 

Sunday I have a Breast Cancer walk and then home to take B~man to hockey practice.  Somewhere I need to do laundry, clean the house and just relax.

 

Let’s not forget that I won’t be home next weekend either as we leave for a hockey tournament.  So, guess the house isn’t going to get cleaned next weekend either, lol.

 

Someone send me the house cleaning fairy quick!!

0 comments: