jaye’s spot

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Hallowe'en and Some Freebies!!

I'm not even going to waste time with chit chat tonight, lucky you. There are some sweet things I want to show you, yes some of it is shameless plugging for one of my fave places, Scrap Orchard but you will be getting something free out of it.
Speaking of Scrap Orchard, what do you think of my blog? It's from Irene Alexeeva's line of blog couture and I just love it!!

Okay on to the goodies I was previously talking about (so much for no idle chit chat huh?) Some of the Designers from Scrap Orchard are having a spookilicious blog train. All you have to do is visit their blogs to get your treat.....no tricks. It's that easy. If you click on the announcement below you will be taken to the Scrap Orchard blog and that will show you the way to collect the goodies. They should all be up by midnight, some may be up earlier.


DIY Bingo is back at Scrap Orchard for DSD on Nov. 7. Go on over, download your 'card' decorate it up and post it in the special gallery so you are ready to play. Chats and challenges are other fun things that will be going on Nov. 7 as well, so get ready!!

Speaking of treats, it was my turn for the Friday Freebie over at Sunshine Studio Scraps. If you hop on over to their blog you can get my mini kit Candy Corn, for free. If you go back a few posts (I think to Sept. 25) there is the matching alpha that inspired the kit as well. Just click on the image to be taken there to download.

So all in all not too bad is it? You get some great treats and I blogged, lol.

0 comments: